Simics simulates systems—from the smallest to the most complex—so you can adopt new development techniques that are simply not possible with physical hardware. By moving from physical hardware to a virtual lab, embedded software teams can revolutionize crucial aspects of their processes.
Key Wind River Simics Capabilities
- Run any software that runs on the physical target on Wind River Simics.
-Analyze performance of a full system, not just a single board.
- Debug efficiently by running the simulation forward or in reverse.
- Resume execution from the exact point that you last saved it.
- Share system state and virtual hardware with anyone, anywhere.
- Inject faults to test system robustness.
- Automate manual steps and repetitive tasks with full scripting capability.
- Use your standard debugger and software toolset with Simics.
- Integrate with your existing environment.